Manuscript Submission 2023
The Organizing Committee of the Annual Symposium of the DOA invites Research Papers/Short Communications and Posters from the Technical Officers of the Department of Agriculture (DOA) and the Provincial Department of Agriculture (PDOA) for ASDA 2023.
The information submitted should be based on the studies conducted by officers of the DOA during last 5 years.
The best research paper will be selected according to the following criteria, a cash prize and certificate will be awarded for the winner. Do a self-evaluation on your manuscript before the submission.
- Clarity of focus- Whether the focus of the study is explained clearly
- National/regional significance of the results – the importance of the findings to the communities (coverage)
- Contribution to the development of science – How this study contributes to the development of Science
- The practical applicability of findings – How the findings can be utilized, how easy the application of the findings is.
- Repeatability of the study – how precisely the materials and methods section has been written targeting the repeatability of the study elsewhere
- Clarity of the presentation of the results – The tables, figures, statistical analysis, etc.
- Appropriate discussion- keep your study on par with others
- Scientific writing skills
- Attitude- mainly the adherence to the guidelines by the author
- Collaborative work – the teamwork
Please submit your paper as per the guidelines along with the Certificate of Authenticity.